After a 2 month hiatus, I’m back to blogging! I’ve been super busy with a lot of personal stuff – graduating, new job, vacationing, etc…Now that I’m all settled, Skinny Affair is back in action.
Anyway, now I’m going to share one of my fav recipes….Herbed Lemon Tilapia. This was totally inspired by Ina’s Herbed Lemon Salmon. I love that as well too! YUM.
Yeah, I know..I know. The herbs kinda sorta look like grass. But seriously…it’s a really yummy recipe.
-4 Tilapia Filets
-Salt + Pepper
-1/4 cup EVOO
-Juice of half a lemon
-1/2 cup chopped dill
-1/2 cup chopped parsley
-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
-1/2 cup white wine
-1 tablespoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place the filets in an oven safe dish. Sprinkle with salt + pepper
3. Combine lemon + olive oil, then massage onto the filets
4. Combine the chopped parsley, dill, and garlic. Coat the filets with this.
5. Pour wine surrounding the filets.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until flakey. Take out of the oven, put a tiny bit of butter on each filet and let it melt.
Tip: When choosing a wine to cook with, just choose one you LOVE to drink, so you can have a glass while cooking 🙂