Looking for a go to side dish? With just 3 ingredients, this brussels sprouts recipe is easy to prepare and remember.
Brussels sprouts, salt, pepper, and olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Chop off the ends of each brussel sprout and remove a few outer leaves (I usually just remove the ones that look weird)
3. Toss with a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, and about a spoonful of olive oil
4. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes or until outer leaves a slightly browned
Eating healthy can help you achieve better skin. Benefits of Brussels Sprouts?
– Brussel sprouts have a bunch of vitamins, such Vitamins K, C, B6, B1, A, and B3.
– Since they’re super high in the antioxidant, Vitamin C (75 mg per cup), brussel sprouts can help fight skin damage caused by the sun and pollution, reduce wrinkles, and improve skin texture.